Here are a few resources for teachers to help them create or pull open and free content into their curriculum.
- CK12.org - CK-12 make it easy for teachers to assemble their own textbooks. Content is mapped to a variety of levels and standards including common core. You can start from scratch or build from anything the the FlexBooks library.
- Curriki - Curriki is a nonprofit K-12 global community for teachers, students, and parents to create, share, and find free learning resources that enable true personalized learning.
- SchoolTube - SchoolTube.com is the nation's largest K-12 moderated video sharing platform, specifically designed for students and educators.
- KQED Education - KQED Education - We engage with community and educational organizations to broaden and deepen the impact of KQED media to effect positive change. KQED Education has several educational materials, lessons, and multimedia content that teachers can use in their classrooms.
- TeachersPayTeachers - Teachers Pay Teachers is the world’s first and largest open marketplacefor educators to buy, sell, and share their original resources. TpT helps teachers to teach at their best and provides a community where teachers succeed. The TpT site also has a lot of free content for teachers to use and share with others.
- HippoCampus - Engage your class with the digital media today’s students expect. Create a playlist from our collections today!
- NROCMath - Discover rich media resources to support new approaches to teaching mathematics.
- Khan Academy - Learn almost anything for free. With a library of over 4,300 videos on everything from arithmetic to physics, finance, and history and hundreds of skills to practice, we're on a mission to help you learn what you want, when you want, at your own pace. We are a donor-supported not-for-profit and would not be possible without the generous support of users everywhere. In particular, we'd like to thank our major supporters for their strong support of our mission.
- iPad: Classroom Collaboration at its Core - iPad Collaboration and Workflow ideas and links.
- Technology Integration Matrix that correlates with HOT and 4 Cs, and includes lessons and videos that represent each level.
- University of South Florida - http://fcit.usf.edu/matrix/
- Northern Arizona University - http://www.azk12.org/tim/
- Here is a link to MCOE's categorical webpage. http://www.mcoe.org/deptprog/
- The Teaching Channel has teaching and teaching strategy videos and Common Core Resources: https://www.teachingchannel.org/